Sunday, February 8, 2015

Status Update

I've been busy!

With the holidays finally gone and the debris swept out, it's time to get back to work. I am still working on my romance novel, and I have a couple other projects in the works. It has been a busy time for me, so I needed to adjust priorities and clear out projects on my plate.

I would love to write something humorous, and there are days I find myself comp-ing up covers for books that I would love to write. I may share a couple of those with you here, just for fun.

But fear not, my mainstream works continue to move along, and I am now lining them up to finish. More from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freewrite Smart Typewriter

https://getfreewrite.com/products/freewrite-smart-typewriter-3rd-gen Well, thanks to this device, my five-year bout of writer's block is...