Saturday, September 20, 2014

Advance Review Copies Available

If you are a writer or someone I know and are interested in receiving an advance review copy and contributing a review to the "On Black Wings" store page, please contact Darthaniel Black for more information. I will keep this offer up for a couple weeks while we seed some reviews. Thank you for your support and helping getting the word out.

I must admit, it feels strange to be the one asking for a review crew after all my years publicizing up-and-coming writers books and providing honest critical reviews for them. I appreciate the effort, and your support means a lot to me.

Plus, it's a fun book!

If you are a member of the Kindle Unlimited program, you can read the entire book for free, and downloading this way us helps us too! Thank you all again for everything, my fans are the ones I do this for every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freewrite Smart Typewriter

https://getfreewrite.com/products/freewrite-smart-typewriter-3rd-gen Well, thanks to this device, my five-year bout of writer's block is...