Sunday, September 21, 2014

Writing

Writing.

It's something I love doing, and I want this to be my life. It already is in a way, I help new authors in other genres, I review daily, and I help get the word out on books that would never see any publicity. It's giving back, paying forward, and lifting up without asking anything in return.

I like to help others discover themselves, to break people out of ruts they may feel stuck in, or let them discover new things about themselves by giving things a try. In the things I share and do, I hope to give others that spark of inspiration and let them discover the writer within themselves.

There is so much to write, to express, to discover. It would take infinite lifetimes to explore. In some ways, it is one our last unexplored frontiers, and it shall forever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freewrite Smart Typewriter

https://getfreewrite.com/products/freewrite-smart-typewriter-3rd-gen Well, thanks to this device, my five-year bout of writer's block is...