Thursday, December 31, 2015

Project Vampy Black: Back On Track

I am currently working on Darthaniel Black's Vampy Black project and getting that edited and ready for release. It is a fun book and I am currently working through the end chapters on clean-up. This is currently 42,000 words so it is a sizable editing job, so I expect another week or two of work before I am ready to put my editing signature on this and hand it back to Darthaniel for release.

I am done two of my back-project books and they are doing very well, and it is time to push this though and finish work on it. Nothing feels as satisfying as actually taking something that has been sitting there for a while, finishing it, and delivering. It is always easier to start something than it is to finish.

So get ready for some fun, sexy, fang-y, and action adventure-y urban fantasy from one of my favorite dialog writers, and also a friend who helps me run my projects. More on this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freewrite Smart Typewriter

https://getfreewrite.com/products/freewrite-smart-typewriter-3rd-gen Well, thanks to this device, my five-year bout of writer's block is...