Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Rankings: Cinderella Loves Snow White, Top 50 in Fantasy Erotica


The one thing I dislike about watching book rankings is seeing them eventually drop off the charts, so I tend not to use these or sit there refreshing a page all day watching them. Many books in the erotic romance genre are likely to drop below that sub-basement #1,000,000 level some day, so it is best not to pin too many hopes and dreams on these things.

That said, I love seeing them go up, and I will be sitting here refreshing this page all day.

Top 50 in fantasy erotica and top 100 in lesbian erotica?

I am not only honored, I am humbled. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freewrite Smart Typewriter

https://getfreewrite.com/products/freewrite-smart-typewriter-3rd-gen Well, thanks to this device, my five-year bout of writer's block is...