Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Preparing

I am preparing. I am printing my reference material. Much of it is laid out on my desk.

I write a little each day as a contract, to keep writing even if nothing else is written. But foundational work is being done and things are slowly falling into place.

My genre is in a state of change. There are moments I wish to make it one thing, and moments I wish to go another. Dark or sexy or both.

I am exploring my options. I am coming back, but I wish to come back big. I know that is a recipe for failure, but I want to make something special. To commit. To be here.

And to release regularly. I feel that is the place I need to be, regular releases for my fans. Otherwise, why come back for one book every few years? Futa books for certain, few writers craft them like I do. Also, the dark and twisted works I like. I want to shock. To write words which taste like blood on lips, like the chill of night air on bare skin, or searing heat just out of reach but dangerously close.

A danger to the words which is palatable. One can taste. One can feel.

Something is coming.

Something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freewrite Smart Typewriter

https://getfreewrite.com/products/freewrite-smart-typewriter-3rd-gen Well, thanks to this device, my five-year bout of writer's block is...